- the length of the lip is 500/1000 mm;
- when working with truck that has a skew, the side tilt is possibile to 100 mm;
- due to yellow-black signal strip, one can see that the platform is above the level of the ramp;
- the surface of the platform is made of lentil sheet to provide a better adhesion of the forklift wheel;
- provides safe transverse movement on the leveler;
- safety system instantly stops the hydraulic leveler in the case of hose breakage or unauthorized departure of the vehicle during operations;
- locking mechanism ensures a safe leveler maintenance and repair.
1. Platform cover
4. Signal black and yellow stripes
5. Hydraulic pump
6. Lifting cylinder
7. Cylinder ramp
8. Backup repair
9. Front PVC-curtain
10. Control unit
Dock leveler surface is made of embossed steel sheet with a thickness of 8-10 mm, where the embossing height is 0.8-3 mm. Dock levelers with telescopic lip may be produced with embossed steel sheet of 8 mm thickness with embossing height is 0.8-2.4 mm, in cases when standard forklifts will be used during loading and unloading operations. Dock levelers made with embossed steel sheet of 10 mm thickness and embossing height of 1-3 mm can be produced in cases when the load on the platform is up to 10,000 kg. There might be a potential distortion of the platform, which does not affect product operation.
The lip is made of embossed steel sheet of 12 mm thickness where the embossing height is 1,2-3,6 mm. The longitudinal beams may be made of 100-120 mm or L-shaped profile with dimensions 187x70x4 mm, the frame of U-profile 100-120 mm.